Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally!!!



We heard back from BYU.....finally. No Jer did NOT get in. Oh well! It would have been a miracle if he got in because it is a tough school. I'm just glad that we know now. So as of right now it's looking like we're going to Ohio but things could change. We are still waiting for Gonzaga and also to see if Creighton might give a scholarship or something. And yes it is annoying that we still aren't 100% sure but hopefully we will know by mid June.

Parker is growing so fast! He has outgrown his clothes and I had to go shopping the other day. I bought so many clothes! He is a tall kid too. I didn't even bother buying 12 month clothes and went straight to the 18 months. Parker is almost 11 months old! lol. We are taking him to his first baseball game on Saturday. Cross your fingers that he won't have a meltdown! The game starts at 6pm and he usually is in bed by 7:30. I think he will be fine though! Bring lots of snacks.... I took some pictures of Parks during bathtime because I realized that I didn't have any. He loves to take a bath!

No comments: