Thursday, June 19, 2008

Been a long time




So it's been a long time since I have updated the blog. Not a lot has happened. We are busy finalizing a bunch of things for school and it has been stressful. I have looked for a place to live for 2 weeks now and it's driving me crazy! A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated my 24th birthday! Wow, I'm old!!! Jer and I actually went on a date. We haven't done that since before the baby was born so it was nice to get out. We went to a fancy restaurant called "The Dead Fish"...yes I know it sounds disgusting but it's a cool place. It was on the water and the view was awesome! I ordered crab legs while Jer ordered some fish. It was so good!!! It was fun to get out and spend some time with my husband without Parker. And I was good because I did NOT call the babysitter once! lol. I had a hard time at first but started to enjoy the "adult" company. It was really fun!
Father's Day was fun too! At least for me. Unfortunately, Jer had to go to his usual Sunday morning meetings so the breakfast that I cooked was a little cold when he got home. He still enjoyed it! Parker gave him the cutest 1st Father's Day card-which he signed...and his present that I ordered is still not in. I hope it comes soon. But we have been busy doing a lot of work trying to get things in order for us moving in August. Wish us luck!
Parker's hair is really long! Jer sprayed some water in his hair and took lots of pictures when I wasn't home. And don't worry, we are going to cut his hair on his birthday. I can hear some people say why haven't you cut his hair yet? My response: don't even worry about it. He's my son.

1 comment:

Pie said...

You must have a lot to do before you move in August- so soon! So Ohio then? that will be great for you guys.

I love your response to people asking about Parker's hair! That is hilarious to me, and he looks cute.