Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin patch!




Yesterday we took Parker to a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun! They had a lot of stuff going on. They had a lot of haunted stuff like a barn, cornmaze, ranch, etc. Since we went in the daytime, they obviously didn't have the "scary" stuff but they had a hayride that took us through some of it. It was fun. Jer and I thought that the haunted hayride at night was probably really good since we saw all of the stuff they do. We picked a little pumpkin for Parker and at first he didn't know what was going on. Now he wants to hold it all the time. Later that evening, we went to our friend's house and they had a Halloween party. It was fun. There were a bunch of people and it was nice to meet some new people.
So I've been attempting to decorate our house more and make it feel like a house. I am not creative at all and interior design kind of needs it. I think I've done well though. I figured I might as well start doing little by little since we will be here for 3 years. Parker's room is awesome! Since he is not really a baby anymore, the winnie the pooh theme has to go. Jer, of course, is happy that we are doing it Boston Red Sox. It actually is really cute. We framed his first red sox t-shirt and have a collage of tickets and cards in another. I am putting pennants on the top of the wall all around the room. That part is kind of slow since we have to buy pennants and find the ones we like. But we've had fun doing it.

No comments: