Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been awhile....

Well, I am horrible at blogging. Really, I am! I am going to try to remember all that has happened since the last post. Jer is working for the Douglas County courthouse and enjoys it. He is almost done with his 2nd year of law. Yeah!!!! He won the competition (again!) and is going to nationals which is going to be in Minnesota. I stay at home with Parks and sometimes it is hard because I feel "stuck" but realize it is the best thing for him. I guess what I'm saying is, I can't wait to go back to school or to work. I am not cut out to be a 24/7 stay at home mom. I want a career. With that being said, my time away from home is the gym. What else is new?? I love working out. I am still doing the crossfit thing. I ran a 10K on St. Patty's Day and did awesome! Jen ran with me (my workout buddy) and she kept me going. We ran a 9:59 mile which is good considering the course was very hilly! We went to Utah for Jeremy's sister's wedding. We were very busy!! Every day was packed with activities whether it was seeing the "tourist" stuff or meeting up with friends. It was great to see family and our friends from college. I wish we had more time to see more of our friends but hey we always end up in Utah. Parks loved the Salt Lake Temple and now has a picture of a temple in his room. When we came home, he asked "see temple"? And I had to tell him that the SLC temple was far away. Jer's parents came for a week to visit us. It was nice to have them take care of Parks. It was good to spend time with them. It is starting to get warmer here!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited! I hate cold weather and glad the snow is all gone. I think that is all to update for now!

No comments: