So I finished Harry Potter (finally) about 2 months ago and decided that I needed something else to read. Long story short, it ended up being the Twilight series. I had heard of them but didn't really know what it was about. So I picked up the first book and was hooked! I'm only on the 3rd book right now since life has been a little crazy but I am in love with these books!! On Friday, a bunch of us girls went to go see the movie. There were so many high school kids there and probably younger...it felt so awkward for us "moms" to be there. It was so fun though!! Saturday was the the "holy war" or the BYU vs. Utah game. Personally, I don't care for either team...BYU has been bad for so long that I gave up on them. Now I just cheer for the Bulldogs! I'm hoping we move back to Georgia someday but who knows. Anyways, we went to a huge party and it was so much fun! Jer decided to cheer for Utah and wore red while Parker wore a onesie that my sister Ashley bought him that said "Lil Cougar". It was so fun!!!
Go Team Edward!!!! or maybe join my friend Brit, Team Carlisle!!!
2012 Remix Magic
13 years ago
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed it! It was fun seeing you tonight, hope your ears are doing OK away from the balloons :). I'm going to add you to our blog . . . hope that's ok!
Post a Comment