


On Saturday we took Parker to the park where they had an Easter bunnies event going on. I wanted to take a picture with the Easter bunny BUT this bunny was scary. I was shocked at how awful the costume was. It looked like he was high and just "hippy". Jer and I agreed that we would not take pictures with this particular bunny. I really do think Parker would have started crying anyway. I mean I would have. We did have fun playing a couple games and riding the train. We hid a couple of eggs around the house and Parker found all of them. He of course did not understand but saw that it was a new "toy" to play with. We went over to a friend's house and had Easter dinner there and played games. It was such a fun weekend but exhausting. Parker's Easter outfit was so cute! He looked like a stud. My son can pull off pink very well. Jer of course does not like that he was in pink but I say real men can wear pink. Parker was so cute!!!
2 comments:
Ha ha.. You are sooooooo funny!
What are you dressing my grandson in pink for????
Well, he isth from the Than Franthisco area....
Post a Comment