Yeah!!!!!!! We received a letter yesterday from University of Toledo Law School. Jer was accepted into their Fall 2008 class!! Jer was nervous about getting into a good law school and already heard from 2 which declined. Yesterday before I left for work, Jer came home with a letter in his hands. He made me open it (I didn't want to) but I did and the first line said "I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the Fall 2008 class." We were so excited!! It is a really good school and in the top 100 schools. We are still waiting for BYU and Gonzaga. We don't really care about the other 4 but hopefully they will come soon. I know that things happen for a reason and that Heavenly Father blesses us. We were talking about how interesting it is that the first time Jer took the LSAT he bombed but he studied hard and did well the second time. Also we would not be here in California and it's interesting to see how things happen. I am grateful that Jer got into a good school!
No comments:
Post a Comment