Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Almost Walking!


No we have not heard from other schools...we are hoping we receive a letter today from BYU. They said by the 15th we would be informed. Maybe that means they mailed the letters that day?! We'll see. Toledo sent another letter saying orientation starts on August 20 and classes on the 25th. So if we move to Ohio, we will probably be moving the beginning of August so we can settle in. I am excited to leave. I'm ready for a change and move on to bigger and better things. So can I just say that people in California are rude. Don't get me wrong there are nice people here too, especially in the church, but in general Californians are not very nice. My biggest pet peeve here is when I go shopping and need assistance and they look at you like are you serious? you're asking ME for help?! Or the way they talk back to you. Honestly, I don't understand it since the weather is great and usually people are happy in the sun, but maybe it has fried their brains. I don't know. Ok enough about that. I will stop being negative since we are leaving in 3 months anyways.


Parker is ALMOST walking! He is sooo close. We have been trying to get him to take more steps and he actually took 3 and then fell into my arms. He has been trying it on his own too. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and he was by the piano and let go of the bench and tried to walk on his own. I think it will be very soon! He tried blueberries for the first time yesterday. He loves them! He had them for lunch again today. He is such a good eater too. He will eat his vegetables and fruits. He has no problems with his greens or anything like that. I'm glad!

No comments: