Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Swimming!



We took Parker swimming on Saturday. It was over 90 degrees this weekend and we actually had to turn on the air conditioning. Let's just say that he was not fond of the water. I think it was too cold for him and that's why he freaked out. He even freaked out when Jer went into the water. That night during bathtime, he was upset! He did not like it too much. It was kind of funny!! He has officially started to walk! He has been taking steps now for a while but he is starting to actually walk! He is so big!!


On Friday, we were able to go down to Oakland and see the extended Stinocher clan. Scott got off his mission and his family came to pick him up. It was so good to see them! I had not seen them for 3 years and they are my "original" cousins. I mean that those 3 were the only ones we had for the longest time. My uncle remarried and had 3 more and my aunt married Steve who has 2 kids. It was really good to see them!

1 comment:

Pie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I love getting to see all the pictures of Parker- he is such a cute little guy! And I read your April Fool's day blog- you totally had me going, I was getting ready to tell Derrick, you totally fooled me! So are you guys going to Ohio then?