Jer is on Fall Break!!! He was able to spend the WHOLE day with us today! So what did we do? We took Parker to the pumpkin patch. It was so cold! I think it was like 45 degrees today. Yeah, not the perfect day but we still had fun:) There was a hayride and Parks absolutely LOVED it! They do a haunted hayride at night, so during the day you can see the different props they use. Parker didn't even notice the "scary" things. He kept saying "trees, trees." After we had picked the pumpkins, we got back on the hayride and decided that he could sit by himself instead of our laps. He felt like such a big boy. I think he enjoyed his dad being home all day:)
P.S. People here in Nebraska are die hard Cornhusker fans. I seriously saw the funniest thing today. A guy was wearing a Cornhusker Snuggie!!!! Now, most of you may not think this is funny but I thought I was going to pee my pants! It is ridiculous out here! They even have Cornhusker tortilla chips. Ok, I'll stop making fun of it:)
1 comment:
I love the pumpkin patch... it's such a fun and simple thing do do with family. I am also impressed parker is already in big boy pants. you guys are good! if you're ever in town again, you've got place to stay.
Post a Comment