I have lost 8 lbs!!!!! Can't you tell I'm excited?! So most people know I am obsessed with working out. Like literally. Obsessed. My husband gets annoyed when I ask him if I look fat or anything related to my weight. I guess it's just because I used to be a "bigger" girl in high school. Anyways, I was following Jillian Michael's program (trainer from Biggest Loser) from her book "Making the Cut. It's a program designed for people who don't have a lot to lose but want to get ripped. So duh. That's me. I can't even begin to tell you what a difference those exercises have made. Now, I am training for another half marathon (hopefully will not get pregnant before)! But I am so proud of myself! I thought I would share that with the rest of you! That way when you read this, you can leave me nice messages about how awesome I am:) I'm totally kidding!
3 comments:
Way to go Alison!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work!
Is it just exercises you have to do or a diet plan you're following as well? Hmmm...this time of year would be the perfect time to start something like that...or maybe after the holidays, hehe. Go girl—you're an inspiration! :D
p.s. I've been thinking about training for a marathon this late spring, but I don't know where we'll be living so I haven't registered for anything yet, hence I haven't been really training. hehe. I love Runner's World's little training guide. I'll have to get on there for my new year's resolution!
no you're not.
~ashley
Post a Comment